Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Week in the LIfe of Jenny: Day 3

Another great day in Chico!  Forgot to turn the alarm on so I got up about 20 minutes late....but still started the day with a good workout (just cut 15 minutes short).  That kept me going all day with training, online training, Face to Face Tour scheduling, water skiing, cleaning, and hosting a jewelry party...

*Sleep: 8 hours

*7 am Spin Workout: 10 minute warmup, 20 min (sprint, standing sprint, stand, jumps, heavy) 30 seconds each with 1 minute and 30 seconds active recovery between.

*Core and Plyos:  3x30 each (1=10:20, 2=9:19, 3=9:19)
Ball Pike
Box Jumps
Ball Crunches
Skaters
Side Kick Punch
Split Lunges
Ball Pass V-up
BOSU Tuck Jumps
Superman
Mountain Climbers

*Water Ski: 1 set (6 passes).  Had a PB, running 4 of my 6 passes.  It was so much fun!!!  I love skiing!!!

*Nutrition:
-Post Workout: banana, almonds/raisins/walnuts/unsweetened coconut trail mix
-BF: 2 eggs scrambled with sauted broccoli, cauliflower, squash, carrots, onion
-AM Snack: Turkey jerky
-Lunch: Baked Chicken Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, avocado) topped with balsamic vinegar
-Dinner: Chicken Salad (lettuce, chicken, sliced almonds, carrots), fruit salad (apples, oranges, bananas, kiwi, strawberries)
-Snacks: Silpada Jewelry Party - 1 piece of Dove dark chocolate, 5 dessert mints, 8 cherries

*Comments:
Good day today considering it start "rushed" due to waking up a bit late.  I want you to take note on my day today....even though my planned workout was cut short, I still did as much as I could.  I actually probably worked a bit harder since I knew I was late and needed to get done faster.  Remember, something is ALWAYS better than nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen, thanks for posting your workouts. It's a great example for the rest of us ...

    Can you explain the sets X reps nomanclature you refered to in you post? What is: 3x30 each (1=10:20, 2=9:19, 3=9:19) ?

    Congratulations on the waterskiing PB !!

    ReplyDelete