Monday, May 11, 2009

Week in the Life of Jenny


For my clients, potential, clients and just those who are curious.....This week I am going to track my workouts and food intake so you can see how I live and see that I practice what I preach.  It will also maybe give you a few new ideas for meals.  Would love to see your comments and feedback!


Day 1:  Monday 5/11/09



Sleep: 8.5 hours
    Finally feel rested!!!

*9:30 am workout* 1:10 riding + 20 min core and stretching

    Mountain Bike Middle Trail in upper Bidwell Park in Chico, CA.  Great ride with my boyfriend, Marcus Brown.  BEAUTIFUL morning!!!  Semi technical ride...lots of loose rock!  I conquered a downhill I've been afraid of for the last year!!!

    Core Workout:
Crunches  1x50
Side Reaches 1x50
Reverse Crunches 1x50
Plank Hip Rotations 1x50
Sit Ups 1x50
Plank 1x1min
Stretch
    
*Daily Intake*
- Pre workout meal: Banana and handful of raw almonds
- Post workout meal: 2 eggs scrambled with sauted veggies (carrots, squash, broccoli, onion, mushrooms) topped with 1/4 avocado, 1/2 small tomato.  6 blackberries, 3 strawberries, 1/2 cup sweet potatoes.
- Snack: Raw almonds, dried cranberries, unsweetened coconut, walnuts
- Snack: 1 piece turkey jerky, 1 apple
- Dinner: Baked chicken breast, brussell sprouts, green salad with mixed veggies topped with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Total Water intake = 120 oz

Comments: Slept in until 8:30 and then worked out so I didn't eat breakfast until late, therefore I was off with the rest of my day (hence no real lunch)...DON'T DO THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment