Monday, November 16, 2009

Have a Plan


Monday's...they're usually a pretty tough day to get going...you've just come off a fun weekend, you have piles of "to-do's" for work, and you have to set that stupid alarm clock. I know for me, Monday's are also the hardest day to get going with workouts...my head is still in bed. The thing that helps me the most and makes me motivated for my Monday workouts is to have a plan. Sometime during the weekend I plan out my next week of workouts. (if you're training with me at www.afitplace.com your plan is already set for you, so just print it out and have it ready to go)

Today's workout started out slow because it was SOOOO cold in my garage (23 degrees outside, not sure what it was inside), but after a good warm up on the spin bike I shed the sweatshirt and rocked a tough workout. It set the stage for my day/week!!!

Monday 11/16/09
Cardio: Spin Bike - 10 min WU, 20 min pyramid intervals (sprint 15sec, 30sec, 45sec, 1min, 1min, 45sec, 30sec, 15 sec) x2 with same time recovery between, 5 min CD
Strength: 30,25,20,15,10,5 of each exercise
Overhead Stationary Lunge (reps on each leg) 45#
Bent Over Row 25# ea arm
Pushups
BOSU Deep Squat (flat side)
50m sprint on Row Machine

Great way to start the day! What did you do today to start your week off with a bang? If nothing yet....the day is still young. Do my workout if you have nothing planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment