Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Paleo Solution - Robb Wolf

Getting Robb's John Hancock last night at his book signing event.

Success!!! Last night Robb Wolf, author of The Paleo Solution that was released 9/14/10, held a book signing here in Chico at Lyon Books. It was the FIRST book to sell out at the store, the line was long and energetic. It was a cool atmosphere, a great crowd, and a monumental event in the lives of Paleo followers here in Northern, CA. Not to mention there were delicious gluten free cookies. :)

Robb is a local Chico-ite and owner of Norcal Strength and Conditioning. He is the guy that introduced me to the Paleo Diet and has been my leader (whether he knows it or not) through the last 1.5 years of strict paleo eating. His vast knowledge blows my mind every time I listen to his podcasts, talk to him and now read his book. His expertise has helped me help my clients, my family and myself eat cleaner and look/feel/perform better.

Robb, a biochemist, is way "brainier" than I could ever dream of being, but in his book he has a way of bringing a highly in depth topic down to the level of the average Joe. Unlike most nutrition books, he makes it entertaining while still being incredibly educational. It's hard to put down!

If you don't have this book yet, go to your local Barnes and Noble, Borders or order from Amazon TODAY! As of last night, #10 on the Barnes and Noble top sellers list, this book is selling out fast everywhere so don't wait...go get your hands on it NOW! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment